Monday

People who were hilarious

People who were hilarious

->A driving instructor, Ron at Northwest Driving School, who told Maisie and I that he listened to Warm 106.9 because he was a smooth guy

->Me, in sixth or seventh grade because I was convinced that I would move to New York and pursue a musical theater career because I was so talented

->Every movie and television producer who ever thought it was a good idea to include a scene where someone or a group of people listen to "I Will Survive-" with or without dancing. What a terrible idea

->My dad, when he was worried my landlord was flirting with me and the landlord is gay but my dad couldn't tell

->The homeless guy who asked Brian and I for change and when we said no, and he told Brian he looks like JFK Jr., Brian gave him five bucks. suckaaaaaaaa

->The kid who came up with "bumvertising"

->Tom Cruise in every movie that includes a scene where he sprints

->Me, in seventh grade when I had a crush on Josh Kluth and when he said "How's it going?" I replied "Thanks!"

->The girl on the ski bus in high school who hushed her friend when she was talking about nerds by saying, "Jill, there are nerds on this bus"

->Mr. Peet, our junior high choir teacher who got pissed at our class one day, screamed "YOU WILL RESPECT ME" and threw a chair across the room

->My high school Rhetoric teacher who went off on a hypothetical tangent about the tightness of her vagina to parody men obsessed with the size of their penises

->This very awkward looking guy who told Drew and I that, while he thought his ex-girlfriend was smart and very cool, "Well, she's not a supermodel, all right?"

->Erin, when she suggested we compete in a beer mile

->Us, when we did

->My little brother when he spent an entire summer digging a giant hole in the backyard

->Me, when I wanted to pick a fight so I told Brian "You haven't even complimented me today"

->Maisie, when she thought we could score an extra ride on the ferris wheel if she winked at the Carnie

No comments: